Author : Abdul Nawaz 1
Date of Publication :12th April 2017
Abstract: Energy demand is one of the major threads for our country. Finding solution to meet the energy demand is great challenge for Scientist, Engineers.Now a day pesticide sprayer is operated based on fuel engine. This operation is economical. In order to overcome this we found the new concept known as “Solar Pesticide Sprayer”. In this pesticide sprayer is operated mainly based on solar energy and hence there is no need of any kind of alternative source. It has many advantages such as cost of spraying and also saving on Fuel/Petrol. There is less vibration as compared to the petrol sprayer. Hence the system can be easily operated there is no need of labors which increases the efficiency of farmers
- P. Sukhatme And J K Nayak,Solar Energy: Principles Of Thermal Collection And Storage , Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited,Edition: Third, New Delhi 2008
- R.K. Bansal, Fluid Mechanics And HydrallicMachines,Laxmi publications, Edition :ninth 2017
- V.B. Bhandari, Design of Machine Elements,TataMcGraw Hill Education Private Limited, 2012
- K.Mahadevan and K BalaveeraReaddy Design Data Hand Book for Mechanical Engineers,CBS Publishers and Distributors pvtltd,Fourth edition 2013
- Sootha ,G.D. and S.K. Gupta, 1991.Jugal Kishor (Ed);Solar Energy Centre . Proceedings of the workshop on Technology Transfer.
- Rao , G.D., 0000.Solar energy, Solar Photo-Voltaic: Electric Power Generation,15:434-484.
- Rajesh, Kumar and O.S. Sastry,1998.Proceedings of 2ndWorld Conference on Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conversionheld at Vienna,Austria,pp;6-