Author : Viresh.G.S 1
Date of Publication :16th May 2017
Abstract: In this project the proposal concept is to replace the manual work in drainage cleaning by automated system. Now a day’s even through automation plays a vital role in all industrial applications in the proper disposal of sewages from industries and commercials are still a challenging task. Drainage pipes are using for the disposal and unfortunately sometimes there may be loss of human life while cleaning the blockages in the drainage pipes. To overcome this problem and to save the human life we implement design.“Automatic sewage cleaning system”. We designed our project to use this in efficient way to control the disposal of wastages and with regular filtration of wastages, clearance of gaseous substance are treated separately and monitor the disposal of frequent manner.
- Theory of machines –S S Rattan Department of Mechanical Engineering Regional Engineering College Kurukshetra (2004). Publication: Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing company Limited.
- Design of machine elements (DME-II) by K Raghavendra .first edition 2015.
- Design and Data hand book for Mechanical Engineers by K Mahadevan and K Balaveerareddy. Fourth edition 2013
- Astrup, T., J. Mollee, and T. Fruergaard (2009b). Incineration and co-combustion of waste: accounting of greenhouse gases and global warming contributions. Waste Management & Research: 2009: 27: 789-799
- Bahor, B., M. Van Brunt, J. Stovall and K. Blue (2009). Integrated waste management as a climate change stabilization wedge. Waste Management and Research, 27:839-849.
- Chintan (2009). Cooling Agents: An Analysis of Climate Change Mitigation by the Informal Recycling Sector in India. Report prepared in association with The Advocacy Project, Washington DC.
- Christensen, T.H., F. Simion, D. Tonini, and J. Moller (2009). Global warming factors modeled for 40 generic municipal waste managementscenarios. Waste Management & Research: 00:1-14. 57