Author : Gajendra giri 1
Date of Publication :19th June 2017
Abstract: We make the static pull-in parameters of electro statically incited decreased width little scale cantilever bar. A computationally profitable single level of-flexibility model is utilized as a part of the setting of Ritz essentialness framework to clear the static attract parameters of the scattered electromechanical model that considers the impacts of flanking field capacitance. The exactness of this single dof show together with the variable-width likeness the Palmer's outlining model is set up through an examination with 3D obliged part reenactments. An interesting surface fitting model is proposed to depict the groupings of both the attract dislodging and attract voltage, over a sensibly wide combination of framework parameters. Idealize coefficients of the proposed surface fitting model are secured utilizing nonlinear apostatize examination. A superb understanding shows that the proposed associations are agreeably right to be securely utilized for the electromechanical plan of decreased little scale cantilever bars.
- Elata D (2005) On the static and dynamic response of electrostatic actuators. Bull Pol Acad Sci Tech Sci 53(4):373-384.
- Batra R, Porfiri M, Spinello D (2007) Review of modeling electrostatically actuated microelectromechanical systems.Smart Mater Struct 16(6):R23–R31. doi:10.1088/09641726/16/6/R01
- Abdalla M, Reddy C, Faris W, Gu¨rdal Z (2005) Optimal design of an electrostatically actuated microbeam for maximum pull-in voltage. Comput Struct 83(15–16):1320–1329. doi:10.1016/j.compstruc.2004.07.010
- Joglekar M, Pawaskar D (2009) Pull-in dynamics of variable-width electrostatic microactuators. In: Proc bienn conf eng syst desanal. vol 4, pp 327– 335
- Cheng J, Zhe J, Wu X (2004) Analytical and finite element model pull-in study of rigid and deformable electrostatic microactuators.J Micromech Microeng 14(1):57–68. doi:10.1088/09601317/14/1/308
- Chen K N and Yu S P 2007 Shape optimization of micromachined biosensing cantilevers Proc. Tech. PapersInt. Microsystems, Packag., Assembly Circuits Technol.Conf., IMPACT pp 301–4
- Raulli M, Maute K (2005) Topology optimization of electrostatically actuated microsystems. Struct Mutltidiscip Opt 30(5):342– 359.doi:10.1007/s00158-005-0531-3