Author : Sajjad Aliakbarlu 1
Date of Publication :17th May 2017
Abstract: The compaction, sintering and heat treatment processing conditions for the Al-20Si-6Cu (wt%) P/M alloy have been optimized in this study. The alloy powder was uniaxially pressed in the rigid steel die at the pressure range of 400-900 MPa. The green density increased with an increasing the compaction pressure until 800 MPa. The sintering of the compacts was conducted under flowing nitrogen gas with the temperature range of 530- sintering times (40-120 minutes). The
- Mohammad A. Al-Khedher, (Dec 2011) Hybrid GPS-GSM Localization of Automobile Tracking System, IJCSIT Vol 3, No 6.
- CHEN Xue-Mei and WEI Zhong-Hua, (2011), "Vehicle Management System Based on Multimode RFID Cards" Proceedings of the 30th Chinese Control Conference
- Seokju Lee, Tewolde, G. Jaerock Kwon, Design and implementation of vehicle tracking system using GPS/GSM/GPRS technology and smart phone Application.
- Rashmi Deshmukh Bus tracking and management using GPS and RFID Technologies, IJCSIT Vol 03, No.2
- B. Kieback, G. Stephani, T. Weißgärber, T. Schubert, U. Waag, A. Böhm, O. Andersen, H. Göhler and M. Reinfried, “Powder metallurgy for light weight and ultra- light weight materials”, Journal of Korean Powder Metallurgy Institute, vol. 10 (6), pp. 383-389, 2003
- G.B. Schaffer, T.B. Sercombe and R.N. Lumley, “Liquid phase sintering of aluminium alloys”, Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 67, pp. 85-91, 2001
- Th. Schubert, T. Weißgärber, B. Kieback, H. Balzer, H.C. Neubing, U. Baum and R. Braun, “P/M aluminium structural parts for automotive application”, Euro PM2004 – PM Applications, pp. 1- 6, 2004
- N.B. Dhokey, V.A. Athavale, N. Narkhede and M. Kamble, “Effect of processing conditions on transient liquid phase sintering of premixed aluminum alloy powders”, Advanced Materials Letters, vol. 4(3), pp. 235- 240, 2013.
- G. Kipouros, W. Caley, and D. Bishop, "On the Advantages of Using Powder Metallurgy in New Light Metal Alloy Design," Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, vol. 37, pp. 3429-3436, 2006.
- J. S. Hirschhorn, Introduction to Powder Metallurgy: American Powder Metallurgy Institute, Princeton, New Jersey, 1969.
- H. Rudianto, S. Yang, K.W. Nam and Y.J. Kim, “Mechanical properties of Al-14Si-2.5Cu-0.5Mg aluminum-silicon P/M alloy”, Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci. vol. 28, pp. 145-149, 2011.
- D. W. Heard, I. W. Donaldson, and D. P. Bishop, "Metallurgical Assessment of a Hypereutectic Aluminum- Silicon P/M Alloy," Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 209, pp. 5902-5911, 2009