Author : J.Dilip Singh 1
Date of Publication :30th November 2017
Abstract: This project mainly deals with the production of the electricity in an innovated technique in order to cater to the problem our country is facing in its recent days. This project deals with a unique technique for the continuous production of electricity without any input of any energy. The project deals with the basic theory called as the electromagnetic induction. The electromagnetic induction principle is used in a different scenario and in a different setup for the continuous production of the electricity.
- Alireza M.Goltabar, Mohammad Mahdi Roudbari Shahmiri (2008), “The shallow foundation behaviour with elastic bed affected by random vertical loading” 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, pp 4-5.
- Drtina P and Sallaberger P (2010) “hydraulic turbinesbasic principles and state of the heart computational fluid dynamics applications” international journal on mechanical engineering, volume 6, issue 5, pp 6 to 8.
- James L. Tangler (2000) “The evolution of rotor and blade design”, international journal on mechanical systems, volume 4, pp 6 to 7.
- John Van Tol, Johan Barnard, Leon van rensburg and Pieter le roux (2013), “Solid depth inferred from electromagnetic induction measurements” Journal of agricultural research and technology, pp 4 to 6.
- Neelima Devi. C, Mahesh. V and Selvaraj. N (2011) “Mechanical characterization of silicon carbide composite”, International journal on mechanical sciences and composite studies, volume 1, pp 3 to 4.