Author : Rahul D Patil 1
Date of Publication :23rd January 2018
Abstract: Performance based seismic design in the context of prediction of inelastic seismic responses and seismic performances of a building structure is very important topic to be a concern. Various forces act on a building but earthquake force is one of the most critical force and must be considered while analysis and design of the multi-storeyed building, as per, IS: 1893-2016 recommendations. Various software nowadays are available for analysis and designing of a building by considering the earthquake forces and to review or study the behaviour of multi-storeyed buildings by equivalent static lateral force method and response spectrum method and literature reviews of various papers considering this method are studied. Alternative survey of the research paper is done and it is observed that the response spectrum method is used for analysis of multi-storeyed building and incorporated in most of the course related to earthquake analysis of the building. The equivalent static load method is used often for regular buildings
- Arvind reddy, R.J.Fernandes.“Seismic analysis of RC regular and irregular frame structures” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume: 02 Issue: 05 | Aug-2015.
- Akshay Mathane, Saurabh Hete, Tushar Kharabe.“Comparative study of seismic analysis of 3 storey RC frame” ISSN: 2278 – 7798 International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR) Volume 5, Issue 4, April 2016
- Akshay Agrawal , Vinita Gavanang , Shilpa Gaikwad , Shruti Patare , Pravina Mithe, Pallavi Sonavan.“Seismic Analysis of Multi Storied Building for SMRF and SMRF with Shear Wall by using Static and Dynamic Methods.” August 2016 | IJIRT | Volume 3 Issue 3 | ISSN: 2349-6002
- Bahador Beghari, Ehsan Salimi Firoozabad, Mohammadreza Yahyaei “Comparative study of the static and dynamic analysis of muli-storey irregular building” World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology International Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering Vol:6, No:11, 2012 .
- Anoop Singh, Vikas Srivastava, N.N. Harry.“Seismic analysis and design of building structure in STAAD PRO” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (An ISO 3297: 2007 Certified Organization) Vol. 5, Issue 7, July 2016.
- Deepmala Pandey “Analysis and Design of G+5 residential building with seismic load using STAAD-PRO”. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-2, Issue-8, 2016 ISSN: 2454-1362.
- Gauri G. Kakpure, Ashok R. Mundhada. “Comparative Study of Static and Dynamic Seismic Analysis of Multistoried RCC Building by ETAB: A Review” International Journal of Emerging Research in Management &Technology ISSN: 2278-9359 (Volume5, Issue-12) December 2016.
- K Aparna Srivastav. “Seismic Analysis & design of G+5 residential building” International journal latest trend in engineering and technology” vol 6. Issue 4 march 2016.
- Khaldoon A.et.al, 2017,”compared time historymethod and response spectrum method” International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), Volume 5 Issue III, March 2017 IC Value: 45.98 ISSN: 2321-9653.
- Mahesh N. Patil, Yogesh N Sonawane.“A comparison of the earthquake response of symmetric multistoried building” ISSN: 2277-3754 ISO 9001:2008 Certified International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT) Volume 4, Issue 9, March 2015.