Author : Ajinkya D Ruthe 1
Date of Publication :24th January 2018
Abstract: The design of buildings is basically done with concrete and masonry. Reinforced concrete and steel materials are mostly used in framing structure of the building. Reinforced Concrete Structures are mostly used in low rise building but for medium, to high rise building as it is no longer economical & efficient design concept. Thus, this created the challenge for structural designers for making the economical construction for multi-storey buildings. Hence the use of composite structures in a multistory building has gained the attention of structural engineers to improve the overall performance of the building. Thus, composite construction has gained importance over simple RCC and Steel construction of buildings.
- Bhavin H. Zaveri, Jasmin A. Gadhiya, Hitesh K. Dhameliya“A Review on the Comparative Study of Steel, RCC and Composite Building ”.International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. Vol. 5, Issue 1, January 2016.
- A. Sattinathan Sharma, R. AnughapPriya, R.Thirugnanam and P. RathnaPriya “Comparative Study on Multistory Structure of RCC and Composite Material.”Indian Journal Of Science and Technology. Vol.9(2),DOI 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i2/86363/January 2016.
- Mahesh S. Kumawat, L.G.Kulkarni “Analysis and Design of Multistorey Building using Composite Structure”. International Journal of Structural and Civil Engineering Research.ISSN 2319-6009 www.ijscr.com .Vol.3, No.2, May 2014.
- “Composite Materials in Building and Construction Applications ” presented at ACMA’s Corrosion Mining Infrastructure and Architecture Conference. May 2013-Denver,CO.
- Dr U.P Waghe, ShwetaA.Wagh “Comparative Study Of R.C.C and Steel Concrete Composite Structures”. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications. ISSN : 2248- 9622,Vol.4, Issue 4(version 1) April 2014.
- Shashikala Koppad, Dr. S.V. Itti “Comparative Study of RCC & Composite Multistoried Buildings”. International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT),Volume 3, Issue 5, November 2013.
- Anish N Shah, Dr P.S Pajgade “Comparision of RCC & Composite Multistorey Buildings”. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications.Vol.3, Issue 2, March 2013.
- Deepak M Jirage , Prof V.G Sayagavi & Prof N.G.Gore “Comparative Study of R.C.C and Composite Multistorey Buildings”. International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science(IJSEAS) .Vol.1, Issue 6, September 2015.
- Anamika Tedia & Dr Savita Maru “Cost , Analysis & Design of Steel Concrete Composite Structure & RCC structure”. IOSR-Journal of