Author : Abhiram M Budrukkar 1
Date of Publication :22nd February 2018
Abstract: The Quality of weld mainly depends on mechanical properties of the weld metal and heat affected zone (HAZ), In this research work the review of Multiobjective optimization of welding process parameters for obtaining greater weld strength with good mechanical properties of dissimilar metals like stainless steel 304l and Mild steel 1018 is done. The process used for welding is shielded Metal Arc welding and dissimilar metal used are stainless steel 304l and mild steel 1018. Welding speed, voltage, current, electrode angle, feed rate, Arc length are taken as controlling variables. The weld strength (N/mm2) and Bead geometry variables and Heat Affected Zone are obtained through set of experiment. Based on the previous research, the possible best outcomes and best method has been chosen.
- Shekhar Srivastava (2017) Process parameter optimization of gas metal arc welding on IS:2062mild steel using response surface methodology. Journal of Manufacturing Processes 25 (2017) 296–305
- Mingxuan Yang (2017) Effect of arc behavior on Ti6Al-4V welds during high frequencypulsed arc welding. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 243 (2017) 9– 15.
- Houman Alipooramirabada „Investigating the effects of welding process on residual stresses,microstructure and mechanical properties in HSLA steel welds‟ Journal of Manufacturing Processes 28 (2017) 70–81.
- Aleksandra Swierczy nska (2017) „Diffusible hydrogen management in underwater wet self-shielded flux cored arc welding.‟ international journal of hydrogen energy xxx ( 2 0 1 7 ) 1 e9.
- Jiyoung Yu (2017) „Metal-cored welding wire for minimizing weld porosity of zinc-coated steel‟. Journal of Materials Processing Technology
- Bintao Wu, Donghong Ding, Zengxi Pan (2017) „Effects of heat accumulation on the arc characteristics and metal transfer behavior in Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing of Ti6Al4V‟ Journal of Materials Processing Technology.
- T. Jayakumarb Et.Al (2017) „Investigations on the impact toughness of HSLA steel arc welded joints‟ Journal of Manufacturing Processes.
- Ran Zong, Ji Chen Et.al (2017).‟ Influence of shielding gas on undercutting formation in gas metal arc welding‟ in journal of Journal of Materials Processing Technology.
- A.V. Savinov O.A. Et.al ( 2016). „Electrophysical Characteristics of arc and formation of welded joints for welding joints for welding with non consumable electrode. In the paper Journal of Materials Processing Technology.
- K. Devendranath Ramkumar (2016) „Development of pulsed current gas tungsten arc welding techniquefor dissimilar joints of marine grade alloys‟. Journal of Manufacturing Processes.