Author : Yogesh K. Mogal 1
Date of Publication :26th April 2018
Abstract: The oil and gas industry is a major sector among other sectors and causes dangerous accidents. Therefore, the improvement of safety and the prevention of accidents plays important role in oil and gas industry. For analysis of accident or the identification of potential hazardous sources, accident forecasting is more and more important because of occurrence of frequent accidents. The Number of researchers developed different models depending on the available historical data based on past accidents for accident prediction & prevention. The Purpose of this paper is to present a research proposal on accident forecast modeling of oil and gas industries
- Abdulaziz Alothman (2016),Research Article: „A Detailed View of High Reliability Organization Models in the Oil Industry‟, Oil Gas Research: an open access journal Volume 2, Issue 3, ISSN: 2472-0518,.
- Abimbola, M., Khan, F., and Khakzad, N. (2014). „Dynamic safety risk analysis of offshore drilling‟, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 30, pp.74-85.
- Abimbola, M., Khan, F., Khakzad, N., and Butt, S. (2015). Safety and risk analysis of managed pressure drilling operation using Bayesian network. Safety Science, 76, 133-144.
- Al-Amin Baksh , Faisal Khan , Veeresh Gadag, Refaul Ferdous (2015) , „Network based approach for predictive accident modelling‟, Safety Science, Vol. 80, pp.274–287.
- Ali Al-shanini, Arshad Ahmad , Faisal Khan (2014), „Accident modeling and analysis in process industries‟, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, Vol.32, pp.319-334.
- Bakari H. R., Chamalwa H. A. and Mohammed A. D. (Nov. – Dec. 2013), „Time Series Analysis Model for Production and Utilization of Gas (A Case Study of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation “Nnpc”)‟, IOSR Journal of Mathematics (IOSR-JM) e-ISSN: 2278-5728, pISSN:2319-765X. Volume 9, Issue 1, pp.17-23.