Author : Dharmender 1
Date of Publication :26th April 2018
Abstract: This century plays the dominant role in the development of high-performance material made from natural resources in all over the world. The large variations in characteristics and properties are the supreme challenges in the development of natural fiber polymer composites. The number of variables such as fiber-type, matrix materials and applications are prejudiced natural fibers reinforced with polymer composite properties. Finally, the new development of natural fiber reinforced polymer composites will be studied and concluded
- K. Srinivas, A. Lakshumu Naidu, M.V.A. Raju Bahubalindruni, “A review on chemicaland mechanical properties of natural fiber reinforced polymer,” international journal of performability engineering, vol.13, no2, pp.189-200, 2017.
- Omar Faruk, Andrzej K. Bledzki, Hans-Peter Fink, Mohini Sain, “Progress Report on Natural Fiber Reinforced Composites,” Macromolecular Material and Engineering, vol.299, pp. 9–26, 2014.
- Stuart T, Liu Q, Hughes M, McCall RD, Sharma HSS, Norton A, “Structural biocomposites from flax – Part I: Effect of bio-technical fibre modification on composite properties,”Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, vol.37, pp.393–404, 2006.
- Liu Q, Hughes M, “The fracture behaviour and toughness of woven flax fibre reinforced epoxy composites,” Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, vol.39,pp.1644–52, 2008.
- N.Saba, M.Jawa id, Othman Y.Alothman, I.M Inuwa, A Hassan, “ areview on potential development of flame retardant kenaf fibers reinforced polymer composites," Polymer advanced polymer advanced technology, vol.28, issue4, 2017.
- Van de Weyenberg I, Ivens J, De Coster A, Kino B, Baetens E, Verpoest I, “Influence of processing and chemical treatment of flax fibres on their composites,” Composites Science and Technology,vol.63, pp.1241–6, 2003.