Author : A. S. Boke 1
Date of Publication :26th April 2018
Abstract: Steel-concrete composite construction has gained large acceptance all over the world as a substitute for pure steel and pure concrete construction. However, this approach is a new concept in the construction industry. In this work we are creating the steel-concrete composite (G+10) frame using ETABS as an EIS-RC (encase I section column with RC beam), EIS-SB (encased I section with steel beam), CFT-RC (concrete filled square tube with RC beam), CFT-SB (concrete filled square tube with steel beam), CIS-SB (confined I section with steel beam), CIS-SB (confined I section with steel beam) and RCC frame. Static nonlinear pushover analysis is used for comparison of structures with the help of ETABS 2015 software. The majority of building frames are designed and constructed in reinforced concrete structures, depending upon the availability of constituent materials and the workmanship required in construction industry along with practicality of the existing design codes. Now a day to fulfill the demand of increasing population there is need of high rise building construction and today in India RC construction is popular to fulfill the demand of the construction industry
- Euro code 4, ―design of composite steel and concrete structure, European committee for standardization committee European de normalization europaisches committee fur normung.
- Is: 456 (2000), “code of practice for plain and reinforced concrete”, bureau of Indian standards, New Delhi.
- Is: 11384 (1985), “code of practice for composite construction in structural steel and concrete”, bureau of Indian standards, New Delhi.
- Balaji. U. A, Mr. Selvarasan M.E. design and analysis of multi-storeyed building under static and dynamic loading conditions using ETABS international journal of technical research and applications e-issn: 2320- 8163,www.ijtra.com volume 4, issue 4 (july-aug, 2016), pp. 1-5
- 5. K. Mukesh Kumar, H. Sudarsana Rao, seismic analysis of steel concrete composite, international journal of science and research (IJSR)
- 6. Anirudh gottala, Kintali sai nanda kishore and Dr. Shaik Yajdhani comparative study of static and dynamic seismic analysis of a multistoried building IJSTE - international journal of science technology & engineering volume 2 issue 01 july 2015 issn (online): 2349-784x
- Mahesh N. Patil, Yogesh N. Sonawane seismic analysis of multistoried building issn: 2277-3754 iso 9001:2008 certified international journal of engineering and innovative technology (ijeit) volume 4, issue 9, march 2015
- S. C. Pednekar, h. S. Chore, S. B. Patil pushover analysis of reinforced concrete structures international journal of computer applications (0975 – 8887) international conference on quality up-gradation in engineering, science and technology (2015)
- G. Urian A. Haupt-Karp- bulletin of the Transilvania university of Braşov, 2015, frame structures. Steel-concrete composite structures versus traditional onesvol. 8 (57) special issue no. 1 – 2015
- Mr. Nitish A. Mohite1, Mr. P .K. Joshi, dr. W. N. Deulkar, comparative analysis of RCC and steel-concretecomposite (B+G+ 11 storey) building, international journal of scientific and research publications, volume 5, issue 10, october 2015