Author : Hemendra Patil 1
Date of Publication :24th May 2018
Abstract: The machining of aluminum silicon oxide produced using rice husk is used in high speed conditions in CNC in light of the fact that such composites have extensive applications in the aeronautics industry. The motivation behind this examination is to research the impacts of cutting parameters on surface finish in high precision CNC processing machine because industry requires top-notch results, the forecast of surface roughness, which relies upon process parameters like speed, feed, and depth of cut, and step over ratio. An observational relationship is set up amongst dependent and independent factors from nine trials directed by Taguchi L9 orthogonal exhibit as linear regression conditions in MINITAB 18 software. The machining of AlSiO2 is done on rapid CNC processing machine utilizing face mill of diameter 50 mm and the outcomes are investigated
- Anand Gupta, C.M. Krishna, S. Suresh “Modeling and Analysis of CNC Milling Process Parameters on Aluminium Silicate Alloy” International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research, (2017), ISSN 2394 – 3386 Volume 4, Issue 8
- Krishankant, Jatin, Rajesh Kumar, “ Application of Taguchi Method for Optimizing Turning Process by the effects of Machining Parameters”International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT),vol2,no.1.,pp.263-274,(2012).
- Vikas Pare, Geeta Agnihotri, Chimata Krishna, “Selection of Optimum Process Parameters in High-Speed CNC End-Milling of Composite Materials Using MetaHeuristic Technique- a Comparative”, Study Journal of Mechanical Engineering 61 (2015) 3, 176-186
- Patel, K., Batish, A., & Bhattacharya, “Optimization Of Surface Roughness in end-Milling Process Using Nested Experimental Design”. (2009). Production Engineering, 3(4- 5), 361.
- Kusuma*, Megha Agrawal, P.V.Shashikumar “Investigation on the influence of cutting parameters on Machine tool Vibration & Surface finish using MEMS Accelerometer in CNC milling machine” 5th International & 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference (AIMTDR 2014)