Author : jayarathinam 1
Date of Publication :21st March 2019
Abstract: ergrtgrtg jhfdncjkncgfcgnh hefgherfbrecgh hugfbeunher
- Abbott WS (1925) A method of computing the effectiveness of an insecticide. Journal of Economic Entomology, 18: 265–267.
- Abd El-Aziz and Shadia E (2001) Persistence of some plant oils against the bruchid beetle, Callosobruchus maculates F. (Coleoptera: Bruchidae) during storage. Journal of Agricultural Science, 9(1): 423 – 432.
- Abrham Tadesse and Basedow, Th. (2005) Laboratory and field studies on the effect of natural control measures against insect pests in stored maize in Ethiopia. Journal of Plant Diseases and Protection, 112 (2):156–172.
- Abrham Tadesse and Basedow, Th (2005) Laboratory and field studies on the effect of natural control measures against insect pests in stored maize in Ethiopia. Journal of Plant Diseases and Protection, 112 (2):156–172.
- Adams JM (1976) Weight loss caused by development of Sitophilus zeamais Motsch. In maize. Journal of Stored Products Research, 12: 269-272.
- Adarkwah C, Obeng-Ofori D, Buttner C, Reichmuth C and Scholler M (2012) Potential of Lariophagus distinguendus (Forster) (Hymenoptera: Pteromalidae) to suppress the maize weevil, Sitophilus zeamais Motschulsky (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) in bagged and bulk stored maize. Biological Control, 60: 175–181 Ajayi OE,
- Ajayi OE, Appel AG and Fadamiro HY (2014) Phytotoxicity of some essential oil components to cowpea (Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.) seeds. International Journal of Plant Biology and Research. 2(4):1024.