Author : L.Munikrishna 1
Date of Publication :13th June 2018
Abstract: The study was conducted to assess the surface and ground water quality values of varthur lake which is a major tank in south taluk. Samples were collected in clean and sterilized plastic bottles of 2 litre capacity. The samples were collected to examine the water quality in the month of February 2018 of Varthur lake and brought to the laboratory for physic-chemical parameters analysis. Selected Parameters were analysed by standard methods of CENTRAL POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD OF INDIA. The surface and ground water quality of Varthur Lake has exaggerated due by the consequent changes and urbanization which indicated the physico-chemical concentrations of lakes found in high levels.
- Assessment of physio- chemical parameters of varthur lake” Dr Ramkrishnaiah C R Associate professor. Department of civil engineering, BMS college of Engineering
- Ramachandra T V ,Ahalya N and Mandy payme ,status of varthur lake; opportunities for Restoration and sustainable management.
- Ramachandra T.V Spatial Analysis and characterization of lentic Ecosystem; A case Study of varthur Lake,Bangalore.
- Durga Madhab Mahapatra,H.N.Chanakya, varthur lake past,present and Future
- ’Water and Wastewater Analysis-Central Pollution Control Board (Govt of India)