Author : Mulk Raj Anand 1
Date of Publication :13th June 2019
Abstract: As we know that bridge is a structure which is built across the river, which facilitate to passage over an obstacle such as river, road, rail or valley etc. This is important for smooth flow of communication route for carrying moving loads or other traffic. Bridge can be built of different shape such as slab, arch and box. These bridges can be constructed with different material s uch as reinforced cement concrete or masonry like brick and stone etc. Culverts are required to be provided under earth embankment for crossing of water course like stream. In this study the structural analysis of RCC box type minor bridge using CSI bridge software is done. The paper provides full discussion on the provision in the codes. The structural elements are analysed to withstand maximum bending moment.
- Paval B. (2016), Analysis of Multi-Cell Prestressed Concrete Box-Girder Bridge, International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research IJETSR, 3(4), pp 106-113.
- Dhande M. and Chaudhari M.M. (2017), Comparative Analysis and Design for Deck Slab of Minor Bridge by Effective Width Method and Finite Element Method, International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Science and Technology (ICRTEST), 5(1), pp 529-531.
- Sharif A.H. (2016), Analysis and Design of Railway Box Bridge and Comparison between Staad Software and MDM Results, International Journal of Scientific Development and Research (IJSDR), 1(8), pp 1-7.
- Mohini Dhande and M.M. Chaudhari, (2017)- „Comprative Analysis and design for deck slab of minor bridge by effective method and finite element method‟.(ICRTEST) Vol. 5
- Zaman Abbas Kazmi, Ashhad Imam and Vikas Srivastava, (2017)- Analysis of box type minor railway bridge. (IJCIET) vol. 8, pp.295-306.
- Afzal Hanif Sharif (2016)- „Analysis and design of railway box bridge and compression between staad software and MDM results.‟ (IJSDR) Vol.1.