Author : Kiran Vastrad 1
Date of Publication :22nd November 2019
Abstract: As the world is focused on development and production, we fail to notice there is a lot of waste that is getting created in our environment and causing it harm. Now a day’s people are finding ways to use these waste materials to reinforce Aluminium. To determine whether Graphite and Coconut Shell Ash can also be used to reinforce the Aluminium.
- J. W. Pinto, G. Sujaykumar, Sushiledra R. M, “Effect of Heat Treatment on Mechanical and Wear Characterization of Coconut Shell Ash and E-glass Fiber Reinforced Aluminium Hybrid Composites”, American Journal of Materials Science, 6(4A): 15-19, 2016
- Prakash Kumar Dalai, Ajit Senapati, “Experimental Investigation & Analysis of Process Parameter in Machining of Aluminium Based Metal Matrix Composite”, International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, January, 2014.
- M P Navin, R Deivasigamani, “Material Characterization of Aluminium Hybrid Composite for Clutch Plate” International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, Vol. 4, No. 1, February 2015
- Ankesh Kumar, Kanhaiya Kumar, Suman Saurav, Siva Sankar Raju R, “Study of Physical, Mechanical and Machinability Properties of Aluminium Metal Matrix Composite Reinforced with Coconut Shell Ash particulates”, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR), Vol-2, Issue-5, 2016.  Poornesh M. et al
- Studied the effect of Coconut Shell Ash and SiC Particles on Mechanical Properties of Aluminium Based Composites American Journal of Materials Science 2017, 7(4): 112-115, DOI: 10.5923/j.materials.20170704.09