Author : Vijay Namavaram 1
Date of Publication :16th May 2019
Abstract: Big Data Analytics is actually ending up being integrated along with business methods and conventional analytics to give major outcomes. In most cases, these use instances stand for activity changers necessary to the survival and also development of an institution in a more and more affordable market place. A few of these use situations are still in their early stage, while others are actually ending up being increasingly normal. This paper discussed about the development of big data by integrating with mdm.
- Alexander, F. J., Hoise, A., & Szalay, A. (2011 ). Big Data. IEEE Computer in Science & Engineering, thirteen, 10- 12.
- Bedeley, R. T., & Iyer, L. S. (2014 ). Big Data Opportunities as well as Problems: The Situation of BankingBusiness. Process of the Southern Association for Info Systems Conference, 1, 1-6.
- Bizer, C., Boncz, P., Brodie, M. L., & Erling, O. (2011 ). The Meaningful of Big Data: four perspectives-- four obstacles. SIGMOD Document, 40( 4 ), 56-60.
- Borkar, V. R., Carey, M. J., Li, C. (2012a). Inside "Big Data Administration": Ogres, Onions, or even Parfaits?
- Pushpa Mannava, "An Overview of Cloud Computing and Deployment of Big Data Analytics in the Cloud", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJSRSET), Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Volume 1 Issue 1, pp. 209-215, 2014. Available at doi : https://doi.org/10.32628/IJSRSET207278
- Pushpa Mannava, "Role of Big Data Analytics in Cellular Network Design", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology (IJSRST), Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Volume 1 Issue 1, pp. 110-116, March-April 2015. Available at doi :http://https://doi.org/10.32628/IJSRST207254
- Pushpa Mannava, "A Comprehensive Study on The Usage of Big Data Analytics for Wireless and Wired Networks", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology (IJSRST), Online ISSN : 2395- 602X, Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Volume 4 Issue 8, pp. 724- 732, May-June 2018. Available at doi : https://doi.org/10.32628/IJSRST207256