Author : Rafiuddin 1
Date of Publication :2nd July 2020
Abstract: A numerical solution is obtained for the unsteady dusty flow between two parallel plates. The flow is investigated for two cases. In case-1, the lower plate is executing simple harmonic oscillations in its own plane and upper plate is fixed and in case-2, both the plates are vibrating with same amplitude and frequency. Expressions for velocity profiles and skin friction are found for the above cases. Graphs are shown and the results are discussed taking into account the effect of Casson and other parameters.
- J. Majumder and T. Minco (2019), “Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews”, Vol.144, pages 57-77.
- S.A. Hussain, G. Ali, S. Mohammed and S.A. Shaw (2019), “Jour. of Nano Fluids”, Vol.8, no.4, pages 714-724.
- S.A. Hussain, M. Ishaq and S. Mohammed (2018), “Jour. Advanced Physics”, Vol.7, no.4, pages 457- 464.
- G. Narender, G. Sharma and K. Goverdhan (2018), “CVR Jour. Sci and Tech.”, Vol.15, pages 106-114
- Z. Abbas, J. Hasnain and M. Sajid (2019), “Jour. Of Thermophysics”, 28, pages 84-102.
- H. Ali, Attia, K. M. Ewis (2019), “Advances in Mechanical Engineering”, SAGE Journals.
- A. M. Ismail, S. Rahuman and K. S. Kumar (2018), “Int. Jour. of Pure and Applied Mathematics”, Vol.119, no.15, pages 1221-1232..