Author : Richa Rai 1
Date of Publication :12th September 2020
Abstract: Dimensional model of the knee joint was constructed or built by using “Mimics” software, Only used MRI scan, 2 Dimensional images (DICOM), to create a model of the knee joint. Which only includes Femur and Tibia, for the soft tissues of the knee, require CT scan images, which was not easy to get in this time, so trying to review the paper based on previous work. This paper is all about the basic knowledge of bio mechanics and useful to interpret and realization of forces act on tibia and femur, and anatomy of knee joint (beneficial for non-biological background people). In this paper, trying to discuss Dynamic (Explicit) analysis Ansys software) of knee joint, at different Q angles and free landing of knee on ground.
- Morton E.Gurtin., (1982). An Introduction to Continuum Mechanics, volume 158 first- Edition, Academic Press Inc., London
- Tinsley Oden., (2006). Finite Element of Non-Linear Continua, Dover Publication Inc., New York
- Moral Bayraktar. (2007). Hyperplastic Material Models of Rubber and Rubber-like Materials,
- International Research/Expert Conference “Trends in the development of Machinery Associated Technology”, Ham Mamet, Tunisia.
- Author Loening, James and Livingston.
- Author Badger, Frank, Kurz and Nuttall ME, Hung H-H, Blake SM, Grodzinsky AJ, Lark MW (2000) Injurious mechanical compression of bovine articu- lar cartilage induces chondrocyte apoptosis
- Author BehaRa´ul and Julio Cesar S´anchez Jim´enez, Ram´on Rodr´ıguez Castro worked on knee joint of human, Instituto Tecnol´ogico de Celaya, Celaya,  Author Kuroda, Kambic , Valdevit and Andrish in (2001) Articular cartilage contact pressure after tibial tuberosity transfer.
- Author Van Eijden, De Boer, and Weijs, The orientation of the distal part of the quadriceps femoris muscle as a function of the knee flexion angle, Journal of Biomechanics
- Author Davies, Unwin , and Aichroth . posterolateral corner of the knee: Anatomy, biomechanics and management of injuries.
- Author Heino and Powers in (2002) Patellofemoral stress during walking in persons without patellofemoral pain
- Author Sanchis and Alfonso in (2011) Anterior knee pain and patellar.
- Author Liau The influence of inserting a Fuji pressure sensitive tibiofemoral joint of knee prosthesis on actual contact characteristics.