Author : Juan David Leon Gutierrez 1
Date of Publication :21st December 2020
Abstract: One of the most common problems in a plant is the proper use of the end effector of a robotic arm, as well as its movement itself, since the sudden movement of these has caused damage to the content of the products handled in the line, As well as in conveyor belts that receive a constant impact from products, the objective of this study is to apply a PID controller with an ideal architecture that smooths the movements of the gripper and the arm, so that it carries the boxes or products in an ideal way. to the next line, releasing them properly on the belt avoiding damaging it, in short, the importance of doing this is to reduce the damage in the processes and take care of the integrity of the belt as well as the content that is transported. Observing if it is possible to transfer this type of tuning to the entire production line acquiring smooth movements.
- Ogata K. (2002). Ingeniería de control moderna 4ta edición.
- Cote, ballesteros, J. (2020). Sintonización de controladores PID, lazo abierto y lazo cerrado, Universidad ECCI.
- Chen,Tsong C. (2002).Analysis and Synthesis of Linear Control Systems.
- Alfaro Ruiz M, Arrieta Orozco O. (2003, December SINTONIZACIÓN DE CONTROLADORES PI Y PID UTILIZANDO LOS CRITERIOS INTEGRALES IAE E ITAE,from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/25564151 0_SINTONIZACION_DE_CONTROLADORES_P I_Y_PID_UTILIZANDO_LOS_CRITERIOS_INTE GRALES_IAE_E_ITAE
- Valdovino Molina, Solange Denis. ANÁLISIS TÉCNICO DE CORREAS TRANSPORTADORAS ENPLANTA DE PROCESO DE SALMÓNIDOS. (2018):
- https://repositorio.usm.cl/bitstream/handle/11673/46 112/3560900260934UTFSM.pdf?sequence=1&isAll owed=y
- Sanchez A.Carlos. IMPACTO DE LAS AVERÍAS E INTERRUPCIONES EN LOS PROCESOS. UNANÁLISIS DE LA VARIABILIDAD EN LOS PROCESOS DE PRODUCCIÓN. (2004):
- http://www.scielo.org.co/pdf/dyna/v72n145/a07v72 n145.pdf