Author : Mr.A.Chandra Shaker 1
Date of Publication :28th December 2020
Abstract: Wireless communication is a system of transferring data from single point to other, without using similar wires, cables or any physical medium. In this paper, plain (MC-CDMA) scheme is implemented and the presentation in expressions of (BER) is achieved. The theoretical performance of the MC-CDMA scheme is also calculated and related using the simulated presentation to verify the accuracy of the system. Then, the MIMO systems are implemented and passed through the MCCDMA system with multiple input multiple output (MISO) antenna diversity and SIMO(single input multiple output) in the Rayleigh flat fading channel. The combination of MIMO and MC-CDMA scheme is named as MIMO-MC-CDMA system. By the side of the receiver, the acknowledged signals of MIMO-MC-CDMA system are united in the frequency domain in command to assemble the complete acknowledged signal energy spread on dissimilar subcarriers 7assuming flawless channel state information (CSI). The combining schemes used are the maximum ratio combining (MRC 1X2) with MIMO-MC-CDMA scheme, equal gain combining (8EGC 1X2) with MIMO-MC-CDMA system, (MMSE 2X1) with the MIMO-MC-CDMA system, maximum likely hood combining (MLD 2x1,MLD 2x2) with MIMO-MC-CDMA system then the performance of these combining schemes will be measured with respect to the SISO-MC-CDMA systems at the receiver. The MLD (2x1) is combined with MLD (2x2).
- Dragan Mitić, “an overview and analysis of BER for three diversity techniques in wireless communication systems”, yugoslav journal of operations research, 2015
- A. Hassan, “analysis of linear multiuser detectors and neural network detector in non-gaussian noise channel”, journal of multidisciplinary engineering science and technology (jmest), 2017.
- Rohini.s1, dr. c. d. suriyakala, “an overview of performance evaluation of mc-cdma system”, iosr, 2014
- Mitesh patel1, prof. nirav patel2, prof. anurag paliwal3,” performance analysis of different diversity combining techniques with mimo systems”, international journal of computer science & communication, 2017.
- Lokesh kumar bansal, “implementation of stbc-mccdma systems employing different detection techniques”. International journal of computer science & communication, 2017.
- Siavash m. alamouti, “ A simple transmit diversity technique for wireless communications “. IEEE journal on select areas in communications, vol. 16, no. 8, October 1998.
- IEEE transactions on communications, vol. 50, no. 2, february 2002, “performance analysis of maximum likelihood detectionin a mimo antenna system”.
- IEEE transactions on information theory, vol. 44, no. 2, MARCH 1998Space–Time Codes for High DataRate Wireless Communication:Performance Criterion and Code ConstructionVahid Tarokh, Member, IEEE, Nambi Seshadri, Sen.