Author : Lakshmi N H 1
Date of Publication :18th February 2021
Abstract: In this paper will go through the various topics like alkaline activator content, various materials used for the production of geopolymer concrete, durability, mechanical properties, fresh properties and microstructure of the geopolymer concrete. This shows the positive response than normal concrete, so the usability of geopolymer concrete has more impact on coming generation towards greener environment than normal concrete. Because ordinary Portland cement emits high amount of carbon dioxide than geopolymer concrete. During any unpredictable situations like blast, fire , explosion etc. the geopolymer concrete has higher resistance till 4000c shows positive response to the strength compared to normal concrete. Hence the usability of geopolymer concrete may possess higher impact on coming up generation.
- BadamiBhavin (2013). “Geopolymer Concrete and Its Feasibility InIndia”, Proceedings of National Conference CRDCE13, 20-21 December 2013, SVIT, Vasad.
- SujayChetanNanavati (2017). "A Review on Fly Ash-based Geopolymer Concrete", IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE) Volume 14, Issue 4 Ver. VII (Jul. - Aug. 2017), PP 12-16.
- JeetendraAhirwar(2018). "Compare the Strength of Fly Ash-Based Geopolymer Concrete with Demolition Waste", SSRG International Journal of Civil Engineering (SSRG - IJCE) – Volume 5 Issue 1 – January 2018.
- ErniSetyowati(2014). “Eco-Building Material of Styrofoam Waste and Sugar Industry Fly-ash Based on Nano Technology”, Procedia Environmental Sciences 20 ( 2014 ) 245 – 253.
- Tony SumanKanth D(2015). "Hardened Properties of Bagasse Ash GPC and Rice-husk Ash GPC", International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Vol. 4, Issue 12, December 2015
- Buari T.A(2015).“Durability Of Sugarcane Bagasse Ash Blended Cement Concrete Under Different Sulphate Concentration”, Department of Building Technology, Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State, Nigeria.
- Parukutty S. Ambily (2017). “Development of ultrahigh performance geopolymer concrete”, Magazine of Concrete Research, 2014, 66(2), 82–89.
- Padmanaban M S (2018). "Geopolymer Concrete With GGBS (Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag)", International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology7(2): February 2018.
- Tomasz Drzymałaa (2016). "Effects of High Temperature on the Properties of High-Performance Concrete (HPC)", Procedia Engineering 172 ( 2017 ) 256 – 263.
- NesrineKhodja (2018). “Effects of Elevated Temperatures on Mechanical‟s concrete specimen behavior”,MATEC Web of Conferences 165, 22010 (2018).