Author : Tushar Donga 1
Date of Publication :20th May 2021
Abstract: Performance based seismic engineering (PBSE) is become very popular now a days, where inelastic structural analysis is combined with seismic hazard assessment to calculate expected seismic performance of the structure. Which is useful in determining expected performance of any structure under large forces and modifying design accordingly. PBSE usually involves nonlinear static analysis (pushover), also known as pushover analysis. Pushover analysis is a static, nonlinear procedure in which the magnitude of the lateral force is incrementally increased, maintaining the predefined distribution pattern along the height of the building. In the present study the pushover analysis of G+6 storey RCC frame building with shear wall and without shear wall is carried out using ETABS software, for that different models with shear wall prepared with different configuration. Parameters such as difference in the push-over curves, deflection, base shear, storey drift of different model is compared.
- Achyut S. Naphade, Prof. G. R. Patil, “Pushover Analysis of RCC Building with Soft Storey at Different Levels”, IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE) e-ISSN: 2278-1684, p-ISSN: 2320–334X PP 100-108(2015).
- Shaik Kamal Mohammed Azam, Vinod Hosur, “Seismic Performance Evaluation of Multistoried RC framed buildings with Shear wall”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 4, Issue 1, January-2013, ISSN 2229-5518
- 3. Neethu K.N., Saji K. P., “Pushover Analysis of RC Building”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), ISSN (Online): 2319-7064, Index Copernicus Value (2013): 6.14.
- Parishith J, Mrs. V. Preetha., “Pushover analysis on RC frames with and without shear wall”, International Journal of Intellectual Advancements and Research in Engineering Computations, ISSN:2348-2079, Volume-5 Issue-1
- Ketan Kulkarni, Rupen Goswami, “Comparative Study on Modelling of RC Structural Walls for Nonlinear Static Analysis”, National Conference on Technological Innovations for Sustainable Infrastructure, Paper No.: T0009.
- Jasim Anamangadan, Glani G. Maria, “Pushover analysis of a Multistoried Shear wall Under Seismic Load”, Asian Journal of Science and Technology, Volume 07, Issue,11, PP 3712-3715, November 2016.
- Asna Yani, Dr. Harpal Singh, “Performance of Different Shear Wall Position in Building Using Pushover Analysis”, Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Technology, p-ISSN:2349-8404; Volume 6, Issue 3; April-June2019, pp. 123-127.