Author : R. K .Shanmugha Akshay 1
Date of Publication :31st July 2021
Abstract: An investigation is performed in Analysis on BTMS in EV by li-ion 18650 battery using MATLAB software. The EV are very equal to normal IC engine due to evergreen and to avoid pollution the BTMS play an important role in EV mobility to avoid more amount of heat produced by the EV battery system and the BTMS is main for the safety purpose of the vehicle and the passengers, So the electric vehicle needs more cooling to their batteries. Many ways of cooling are processed Our work is to reduce the time duration each vehicle by the amount of power or load act on the vehicle the time will varied the lithium-ion battery is used as it has more efficiency and have more capacity. Our result proved This work is done by the active cooling by liquid cooling process by Direct cooling method the tesla S model 18650 battery is taken for the analysis purpose the BTMS software is developed in a closed loop type as its have a number of subsystem and by saturation level is denoted by the time values where the input is given by a constant temperature of 30℃ by using Simulink and Sims cape in MATLAB simulation software
- A. R. M. Siddique, et al., Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal Management with Thermo electric cooling. (2019).
- Shahabeddin K, et al., Thermal management improvement of an air-cooled high-power lithium-ion battery by embedding metal (2015).
- Yanqi zhao, et al., Active cooling based battery management using composite. Phase change material. (2017).
- Amin Mahmoudzadeh Andwari, et al., A review of battery Electric vehicle technology and readiness levels (2017).
- Andrea’s poullikkas, et al., Sustainable option for electric vehicle technology (2015).
- Yog Li, et al., Nano energy system model and nano scale effect of grapheme battery in renewable energy. Electric vehicle (2017).
- Sichuan Yang, et al., Numerical Analysis and design of Thermal Management System for lithium ion battery pack using thermoelectric coolers (2014).
- Dongliang zhao, et al., A review of thermoelectric cooling material modeling and applications (2014).
- Lip Huat Saw, et al., Numerical analyses on optimizing a heat pipe thermal management system foe lithium-ion battery during fast charging (2015).
- Abu. Raihan Mohammad Siddique, et al., A comprehensive review on a passive (PCM) and an active (thermoelectric cooler) battery thermal management system and their limitations (2018).