Author : Prof. N. B. Dhamane 1
Date of Publication :13th August 2021
Abstract: India is an agricultural country, In which 70% people are farmers. As, the population of India is growing, the demand of food is also increasing. Therefore, we should try to bring more land under cultivation. Under these circumstances, we are in need of fast cutting process instead of traditional cutting methods. In past, agri-related activities were taken care by means of manual force. But now a days in most parts of our country there is scarity of labours; hence labours are not available when required. So the labour cost is increased as for cutting of sugarcanes only skilled labours are required. To minimize the labour cost and to get work done in minimum, time at cheap cost we have designed “SUGARCANE CUTTER’. It is simple in construction. It does not need skilled labour.
- S.Ma, M.Karkee, P. A. Scharf, Q. Zhang," Sugarcane Harvester Technology: A Critical Overview"Research gate Vol. 30(5): 727-739, 18 January 2015.
- Design of Sugarcane Harvesting Machine G. D. Shelke S. S. Borikar, M. P. Awathale,A. P. Khante, IJIRST –International Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology,April 2015.
- Mr.K.Paramasivam , R.Sankara Narayanan , G.RanjithKumar , P.Prawinkumar" Design And Fabrication Of Small Scale Sugarcane Harvesting Machine"INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC & TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH VOLUME 9, ISSUE 02, FEBRUARY 2020.
- Akshay Gavsane, Abhijeet Madane, Suraj Admile, Akash Maral, Prof. Kolgiri S.G. “ A Review on Sugarcane Harvesting and Thresher Machineries” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Nov2017
- Mayur Vasant Raole, Prashant N. Awachat “Review Paper on Various Aspects of Portable Sugarcane Harvester” International Journal for Scientific Research & Development
- Rohit J. Masute, S. S. Chaudhari, S. S. Khedkar, B. D.Deshmukh, “Review Paper on Different Aspects of Sugarcane Harvesting Methods for Optimum Performance” , IJREAS Vol. 02, Issue 01, Jan 2014.