Author : Mane Sudarshan Rajendra 1
Date of Publication :13th August 2021
Abstract: The fossil fuel such as petrol and diesel are very expensive way to be extracted and used. The use of fossil fuel based vehicles is one of the major reasons that has accelerated the extraction of these non-renewable resources in an unsustainable way. Further, transportation of these fuel to rural areas itself has become a problem. The major problem is greenhouse effect caused due to this burning of fossil fuel where large amount of CO2 will be emitted which causes lots of problem. Solar vehicles depend on PV cells to convert sunlight into electricity to drive the PMDC motors. Unlike solar thermal energy which converts solar energy to heat, PV cells directly convert sunlight into electricity. According to recent surveys the fossil fuels are depleting at a fast rate where in and around 50 years the whole fossil fuel in the world must be completely depleted. Therefore it is the need of the time to make a new exploration of natural resources of energy and power among the natural resources available sunlight is the most promising one. Sunlight is considered to be a source of energy which is implemented in various day to day applications.
- Subudhi, B and Pradhan, R “A Comparative Study on Maximum Power Point Tracking Techniques for Photovoltaic Power Systems” IEEE Transaction on Sustainable Energy,vol.4,no.1,pp-89-98,2012
- Schaltz, E., Khaligh, A., & Rasmussen, P. O “Influence of Battery/Ultra capacitor Energy Storage Sizing on Battery Lifetime in a Fuel Cell Hybrid Electric Vehicle.” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol.58.no.8 ,pp.3882–3891,Oct.2018
- O.C.Onar and A.khaligh “A Novel Integrated Magnetic Structure Based DC/DC Converter for Hybrid Battery/Ultra capacitor Energy Storage Systems” IEEE Transaction on Smart Grid,vol.3,no.1,pp.296-307,2011
- Gangesh Shukla, Karmit Raval, Dhruvi Solanki, Urvashi Patel, Dhaval Dave “A Study on Campus friendly Solar Powered Electric Vehicle” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology,vol.6,no.2,,pp.1521-1526,Feb.2019.
- Gangesh Shukla, Karmit Raval, Dhruvi Solanki, Urvashi Patel, Dhaval Dave “A Study on Campus friendly Solar Powered Electric Vehicle” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology,vol.6,no.2,,pp.1521-1526,Feb.2019
- Yungtaek Jang,Milan M.Jovanovic “Interleaved Boost Converter With Intrinsic VoltageDoubler Chracteristics for Universal –Line PFC Front End” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics,vol.22,no.4,pp.1394-1400,2007
- Nirmala. M, Malarvizhi.K, Thenmozhi. G, “Solar PV based Electric Vehicle” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, vol.8,no.2,pp.276-280, December, 2018
- Mr. G. L. Allampallewar, Dr. S. B. Thakre, “Experimental investigation of SiO2 coating on the performance of Solar Panel”, Test Journal (Mattingley Publishing Co Inc.), Feb. 2020, Vol. 82, 8389-8394
- Girish L. Allampallewar, Pushkar Pawar, Pooja Gade , “Cell Phone Operated Stair Climbing SPY Robot”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Techn