Author : Aniket Lakhpat Agarwal 1
Date of Publication :13th August 2021
Abstract: This report will give us a brief information about a robotic arm with 5 DOF, in order to deal with this report first of all let us know what a robotic arm is ? A robotic arm is an artificial arm to achieve desired tasks. Now a day, there is a more and more purpose to develop artificial arms for various non-human situations where human communication is impossible. Human’s pickups stuff without considering the steps involved, and using wired and wireless, robotic arm is controlled manually. This paper focuses on design, and to control the robotic arm’s angle by using Cortex ARM M3 LPC1768 Microcontroller including ultrasonic sensor and a digital controller using computer system. . The robotic arm can move freely having 5 Degrees of Freedom (DOF) with a Servo motor situated at each joint. The function of Servo motor is position-controlling using a microcontroller. With the help of this Servo motor, Robotic Arm can position the link that required at the particular angle. By using rotary-encoder the feedback of the angle can be measured. The purpose of this paper is to introduce the level of intelligence that can be implemented to industries in order to reduce the human errors as well as enhance the quality and rapid production in manufacturing and processing. The major advantage of the Robotic Arm is that it can work in hazardous circumstances such as high temperature, pressure which is not suitable for the humans. The Robotic Arms can be update and modify easily. Robotic Arm reduces the overall cost and risk associated with the injuries of workers. The operation of designed robotic arm has been experimentally verified. .
- Shantanu K. Mahale, Ankush A. Mathur, Prasad A. Nandalwar, Nitesh N. Shukla,Vivek S.Narnaware, “Design,fabrication and testing of 6 DOF spot welding robotic arm”, IJSDR ISSN: 2455-2631 (Volume 3, Issue 4), April2014.
- Muhammad Bilal, Muhammad Osama Khan, Awais Mughal, Noman Ali,“Design and control of 6 DOF robotic manipulator”, University of engineering and technology Lahore Faisalabad campus, May2018
- Om Prakash Gujela, VidhatriGujela, Dev Prakash Gujela) “International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical,Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering”.(An ISO 3297: 7 Certified Organization),Vol.4, Issue 9, September 2015
- Atharva C Paralikar, Sweekar S. Mutha, Saiyam A. Shah, SarveshVaidya. A “Research Paper on SprayPainting Robot for Painting Irregular Workpiece”s, IRJET,Volume: 06 Issue: 06 | June 2019.
- Marquee Hire” Robotic bible educates everyone”. Robotics Bible, September 28th,2011
- Sadegh Poozesh, Nelson Akafuah Research Article “Effects of automotive paint spray technology on the paint transfer efficiency” – a, Kozo Saito First Published March 22, 2017
- Sulabh Kumra (Rochester Institute of Technology) “Design and development of 6-DOF robotic arm controlled by Man Machine” Conference: Computational Intelligence & Computing Research (ICCIC), 2012 IEEE International Conference on “6 DoF Robotic Arm”., Interface December 2012 DOI:10.1109/ICCIC.2012.6510243
- Md. Tasnim Rana and Anupom Roy, “ Design and Construction of a Robotic Arm for Industrial Automation”, IJSRD ISSN: 2278-0181 Vol. 6 Issue 05, May 2017
- Yagna Jadeja, Bhavesh PandyaI,” Design And Development Of 5-DOF Robotic Arm Manipulators” INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC & TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH,
- Raju Siddharth , Korody Jagannath , Kini Giridhar P. & K. Kedlaya Vishnu urthy, “Design and i ulation of a Vapour Compression Refrigeration System Using Phase Change Material”; MATEC Web of Conferences 144; 04002 (2018).
- anford A. Klein & Douglas T. Reindl, “ olar Refrigeration”; A HRAE Journal, Vol. 47; No. 9; September 2005.
- Md. W. hah and Robert L. Biate, “Design and Simulation of Solar PV model using Matlab/ i ulin ”; IJ ER; Volu e 7; Issue 3; March 2016
- .R. Kalbande and neha Desh u h, “Photovoltaic based vapour compression refrigeration system for vaccine preservation”; UJE ; 2015
- “DIY Off-Grid olar yste V2.0”, by Open Green Energy, Instructables.
- Amit Kumar, S.B. Barve and Nilesh T. Dhokane, “Design and Analysis of olar-Powered Refrigeration yste using Parabolic Collector”; IJRA ET, Volu e 3 Issue X; October 2015.
- Dr. N.J. Ekins-Dau es, “ olar energy for heat and electricity : the potential for mitigating climate change.”; I perial College London.
- K.N. Nwaigwe, P. Mutabilwa & E. Dintwa, “An overview of solar power (PV systems) integration into electricity grids.”; Elsevier; 2019
- Armand Noël Ngueche Chedop, Noël Djongyang and Zaatri Abdelouahab; IJSR 3(11), 1066 (2014).
- Bhagyesh Talekar, Avinash Barve & Rahul Jangam, “Design and Fabrication of Vapour Co pression Refrigeration yste Test Rig.”; IJ R; Volu e 7 Issue 6; June 2018.
- Dinesh Khanna and Aneesh Jose, “ Assess ent of the use of solar flat plate collectors for solar thermal refrigeration.”; IRJET; Volu e 4 Issue 9; ep-2017.
- Saurabh Kumar Rajput and Omveer Singh, “Reduction in CO2 E ission through Photovoltaic System: A Case tudy”, Nov. 2017.