Author : K.Govind Goud 1
Date of Publication :30th November 2021
Abstract: The bitumen is also known as asphalt. Asphalt is used especially in road structure, wherein it's miles used as adhesive or binder mix to form bitumen concrete with combination debris. Specific laboratory tests are conducted by preparing asphalt concrete mixtures by adding 0.5%, 1.5%, and 2% by weight of binder. Volumetric homes of the mixes are decided and diverse strength assessments such as marshal stability are performed. On the basis of above tests conclusions are drawn
- Didier Lesueur, The colloidal structure of bitumen: outcomes on the rheology and on the components of bitumen adjustment, Advantage.. Colloid Interface 145 (2009) 42–82.
- The shell bitumen Handbook, UK, Shell Bitumen, 1990.
- IS 73: 2006, Indian Standard Code for Specification of Paving Bitumen.
- Noemi Baldino, Domenico Gabriele, Cesare Cesare Oliviero Rossi, Lucia Seta,Francesca R. Lupi, Paolino Caputo, Low temperature rheology of polyphosphoric corrosive (PPA) included bitumen, Constr. Build. Mater. (2012) 592–596.
- Performance of VG30 Paving grade bitumen modified with polyphosphoric acid at medium and high temperature regimesV. Venkata Ramayya published on 26th October 2015.
- Experimental investigations of warmmix using rediset as additive with PMB40 in mix design- Devendra K.Patel, C.B.Mishra –June 2014
- Sassan Aflaki, Nader Tabatabaee, Recommendations for change of Iranian bitumen to meet the climatic prerequisites of Iran, Construction,. Build. Mater. (2009) 2141–2150.
- L.B. Ebert, J.C. Scanlon, D.R. Mills, Liq. Fuel Technol. 2 (3) (1984). 257