Author : Supreetha YL 1
Date of Publication :28th February 2022
Abstract: Bridges are authoritative to one and all and which are the most prerequisites of the transportation system but they are likely to fail if its structural insufficiencies are not recognized. And also, Every structure can be analyzed with by static method as well as the dynamic method by Selecting a suitable analysis method whereas this is influenced by a various number of factors. Namely, the purpose of analysis, the importance of the structure, various methods obtainable for analysis, type of the bridge or type of structure and soil conditions as well as soil-structure interaction. To overcome this problem, the paper aims to carry out the analysis of single and multi-span RC Slab Bridge with static and dynamic analysis. CSI bridge software has been used to analyze the Reinforced concrete slab Bridge
- Dr Mohamad Najim Mahmood Dynamic analysis of bridges subjected to moving vehicles civil engineering department college of engineering university of Mosul
- Abeysinghe, R. S., Gavaise, E. and Rosignoli, M. “Pushover analysis of inelastic seismic behaviour of Greveniotikos Bridge”, Journal of Bridge Engineering, ASCE. Vol. 7, No. 2, pp.115-126, 2002.
- “An Effective and Efficient Approach for Nonlinear Seismic Analysis of Bridges” By Y.Chen, June 1993.
- “Application of pushover analysis on reinforced concrete bridge model” By Dr Cosmin G. Chiorean, Research Report No. POCTI/36019/99 July 2003
- “Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis for Assessment of Bridges” International Journal of Earth Science and Engineering, Volume 2, No.06, December 2009
- Submitted By: A.Kanchanadevi and C.Umarani
- “Seismic Performance Study of Urban Bridges Using Nonlinear Static Analysis” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Volume 2, Issue 6, June 2013. Submitted By: Parimal A.Godse.
- “Seismic Performance Evaluation of Urban Bridge using Static Nonlinear Procedure, Case Study: Hafez Bridge” The twelfth East Asia Pacific Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction. Submitted By: A. Nicknam, A. Mosleh and H. HamidiJamnani.
- “Structural Analysis in Earthquake Engineering – A Breakthrough of Simplified nonlinear methods” 12th European Conference on Earthquake Engineering. Submitted By: P.Fajfar
- “Nonlinear Analysis of Bridge Structures” Bridge Engineering Handbook
- “Essentials of Bridge Engineering” By D.Johnson Victor. Oxford and IBH Publishing company private limited.
- IRC 6-2010, “Standard Specifications and Code of Practice for Road Bridges”, Section II, loads and stresses, The Indian Roads Congress, New Delhi, India, 2010.
- IS 1893-Part 3 “Criteria for earthquake resistant design of structures -Bridges and Retaining walls” Applied Technology Council (ATC 40)-Volume 1.
- M. Young, The Technical Writer’s Handbook. Mill Valley, CA: University Science, 1989..