Author : Vishal Thakur 1
Date of Publication :30th June 2022
Abstract: this paper deals in research and review of a 3-phase motor inverter to run a designed synchronous reluctance motor which would be used in electric scooters. The synchronous reluctance motor falls in the category of rare earth free magnet motors, yet provides better efficiency and gives straight competition to other AC and DC motors. It also includes designing of swappable battery packs for mobility purposes which offers easy removal and installation of batteries. All the major components which are to be use in electric scooter powertrain have been discussed here..
- Prof. Mahesh S. Khande, Akshay S. Patil, Gaurav C. Andhale, Rohan S. Shirsat, "Design and Development of Electric scooter," International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) ,Volume: 07 Issue: 05 , May 2020
- Manvita Asnodkar, Uma Pujari, Pravin Bidkar, "Overview of Battery Electric Vehicle Using Induction Motor,‖ International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research and Management, Volume 4 Issue 2, Feb 2019J. U. Duncombe, ―Infrared navigation—Part I: An assessment of feasibility,‖ IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. ED-11, pp. 34-39, Jan. 1959.
- Heidari, Hamidreza & Rassõlkin, Anton & Kallaste, Ants & Vaimann, Toomas & Andriushchenko, Ekaterina & Belahcen, Anouar & Lukichev, Dmitry. (2021). "A Review of Synchronous Reluctance Motor-Drive Advancements" Sustainability. 13. 10.3390/su13020729.
- Herrera, Danilo; Villegas, Javier; Galván, Eduardo; Carrasco, Juan Manuel: 'Powertrain EV synchronous reluctance motor design with redundant topology with novel control', IET Electric Power Applications, 2019, 13, (11), p. 1647-1659,
- R. E. Araujo, H. Teixeira, J. Barbosa and V. Leite, "A Low Cost Induction Motor Controller for Light Electric Vehicles in Local Areas," Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, 2005. ISIE 2005, 2005, pp. 1499-1504, doi: 10.1109/ISIE.2005.1529154.
- S. Panda, R. K. Keshri, "Reduced Rib Synchronous Reluctance Motor for Traction Applications," Advances in Electrical and Computer Engineering, vol.19, no.4, pp.83-90, 2019, doi:10.4316/AECE.2019.04010