Author : Omar Tanane 1
Date of Publication :19th September 2022
Abstract: In this article, we present a study of the thermal performance of a new solar mobile refrigeration prototype for the preservation of perishable foods. The simulation of the refrigeration cycle and the calculation of the thermal balances made it possible to estimate its consumption and to evaluate the capacity of each photovoltaic component necessary to produce energy. We provide a description of the refrigerator construction and operation, including an energy balance analysis of the refrigerator performance under typical loads. The photovoltaic system requirements are also detailed.
- A. Valério, P. H. Araújo, C. Sayer, Polímeros, 23, 451-455 2013
- C. Nies, F. Fug, C. Otto, W. Possart, International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives 52, 19-25, 2014  Oushabi, S. Sair, Y. Abboud, O. Tanane, A. El Bouari, Case Studies in Construction Materials no 7, 128-137, 2017
- Al-Homoud, Building and environment no. 40, 353-366, 2005
- N. Zafeiropoulos, D. Williams, C. Baillie, F. Matthews), Applied science and manufacturing 33, 1083-1093, 2002.
- M. Bouhamidi, O. Tanane, A. El Bouari, Y. Abboud, A. Oushabi, S. Sair (2016) Patent Composite material based on polyurethane and vegetable fibers adapted to thermal insulation Patent Number: MA 37225 A1
- De Albuquerque, A.; Joseph, K.; de Carvalho, L. H.; d'Almeida, J. R. M., Effect of wettability and ageing conditions on the physical and mechanical properties of uniaxially oriented jute-roving-reinforced polyester composites. Composites Science and Technology 2000,60 (6), 833-844.
- Pal, S.; Mukhopadhyay, D.; Sanyal, S.; Mukherjea, R., Studies on process variables for natural fiber composites—effect of polyester amide polyol as interfacial agent. Journal of applied polymer science 1988,35 (4), 973-985.
- Ramesh, M.; Vimal, R.; Subramaniyan, K. H. H.; Aswin, C.; Ganesh, B.; Deepa, C., Study of Mechanical Properties of Jute-Banana-Glass Fiber Reinforced Epoxy Composites under Various Post Curing Temperature. Applied Mechanics and Materials 2015,766, 211.
- Palanikumar, K.; Ramesh, M.; Hemachandra Reddy, K., Experimental investigation on the mechanical properties of green hybrid sisal and glass fiber reinforced polymer composites. Journal of Natural Fibers 2016,13 (3), 321-331