Author : D.Harikrishna 1
Date of Publication :7th August 2016
Abstract: Energy plays a central role in all organisations, especially those are energy intensive. Energy audit was conducted at the Siddharth Institute of Science & Technology (SISTK), Puttur, to estimate the energy consumed in a daily and on annual basis. Energy auditing consists of several tasks which can be carried out depending on the type of audit & function of audited activity. It started with review of historical data of energy consumption, those data is important in order to understand the patterns of energy used. The next step is to setup an energy audit program. This program should start with survey of the site to gather the information of electrical equipments presently used. The energy audit discussed in this paper will only focused on Siddharth Institute of Science & Technology. It is carried out with an aim and analysis for identifying possible energy saving measures of this institute.
- “Energy audit – A case study” International Journal of Recent Development in Engineering and Technology. Ankur Soni, Mukesh Pandey, Anurag Gour , ISSN 2347-0435, Volume 3, Issue 4, October 2014
- “Energy Audit Report on a Technical Institute” IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE), Dr. K. Umesha ISSN: 2278-1676 Volume 4, Issue 1, Jan-Feb 2013.
- “Electrical Energy Audit (A Case Study of Tobacco Industry)” International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Deepak Rathod, Ranjana Khandare, Asutosh Kumar Pandey, ISSN 2305-8269, Volume 2, March 2013.
- “Assessment of Energy Audit in Technical Institute” International Journal Of Engineering Technology & Management Research, Swati Ajaria, ISSN: 2320-5288, Volume 2, Issue 2, Sep 2014.
- “Energy Auditing in an Educational Institution with Special Focus on Reduction in Maximum Power Demand” International Review of Applied Engineering Research, Jayesh R, Jagdish V, Julian George, Jayanth Premachandran, ISSN 2248-9967, Volume 4, Number 3,(2014).
- ”Energy Audit: A Case Study” International Journal of Research in Management, Science & Technology, Sanjay Kumar, Tarlochan Kaur ISSN: 2321-3264, Volume 1, no. 1, June 2013.
- “An Effective Implementation of Energy Audit Methodology –A Case Study” International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering and Management Tarun B Patel, Ketan D Panchal, ISSN 2319-4847, Volume 4, Issue 3, March 2015