Author : S. S. Kadam 1
Date of Publication :7th December 2016
Abstract: Finite element analysis is performed on quadrilateral rectangular plate by using finite element method based software ANSYS (version 15). And the comparison results are studied and compared out by using material properties of reinforced cement concrete and ferrocement and the appropriate loads acting on the structure and also compared with regression analysis on graphs by using static structural and modal analysis. Analysis results shows the effect of stress results with respect to their characteristics strength. Regression analysis are obtained very good agreement with the results obtained by finite element analysis based on software ANSYS- exact solutions. This job are very useful for obtaining the results are not only at node points but also the entire surfaces of the quadrilateral rectangular plate.
- Khoa and Thinh (2007) developed a rectangular nonconforming element based on Reddy’s higher order shear deformation plate theory to analyze the rectangular plate.
- Zinno and Barbero (1995) developed a threedimensional element with two-dimensional kinematic constraints for the geometric nonlinear analysis of rectangular plates
- Civalek et al. (2011) presented the nonlinear static analysis of a rectangular thick plate resting on nonlinear two-parameter elastic foundation with cubic nonlinearity.
- Dharma Raju and Suresh Kumar (2011) developed the analytical procedure to investigate the bending characteristics of anti-symmetric and rectangular plates based on a higher order shear displacement model with zig-zag function.
- Dayi Ou, Cheuk Ming Mak, Free flexural vibration analysis of Stiffened plates with general elastic boundary support,World journal of modeling and Simulation, 2011.
- J.M. Hale, A.H. Daraji, Active vibration reduction of stiffened plates with optimally placed sensors and actuators, ISMA, 2012.
- Dae Seung Cho, Nikola Vladimir,Tai Muk Choi, Numerical Procedure for the vibration analysis of arbitrarily constrained stiffened panels with opening,IJNAOE,2014.
- Davesh Prasad Sing Yadav, Avadesh Kumar Sharma, Vaibhav Shivhare, Effect of stiffener’s position on vibration analysis of the plates,IJAST,2015