Author : Kalyani P Dhage 1
Date of Publication :7th July 2016
Abstract: Automatic circular CO2 machine is designed and manufactured for cam shaft mechanism, this type of machine is used to increase productivity. A very keen judgment is essential for success of such machines. Welding on circular periphery is very critical to overcome this problem automatic circular CO2 welding machine is designed. With the help of this machine dimensional accuracy and weld consistency is also improved. It helps to increase quality and reduce rejection rate of component.
- Sproesser Gunther, Pittner Andreas, Rethmeier Michael, “Increasing performance and energy efficiency of Gas Metal Arc Welding by a high power tandem process”, 13th Global Conference on Sustainable Manufacturing - Decoupling Growth from Resource Use, pp. 642-647, (2016).
- Sheikh Irfan and Prof. Achwal Vishal “An Experimental Study on the Effect of MIG Welding Parameters on the Weldability of Galvenize Steel”, International Journal on Emerging Technologies, pp. 146-152, (2014).
- Thirugnanam A., kumar Manish, Lenin Rakesh, “Analysis of Stress in Welded Joint in Bending and in Torsion Using „Ansys‟”, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, pp. 580-585, (2014).
- Ramani S., Velmurugan V., “Effect of Process Parameters on Angular Distortion of Mig Welded Ai6061 Plates”, 5th International & 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference, pp. 401-1- 401-6, (December 12th–14th, 2014).
- Patil Kunal V., Gadade Balaji K., Raut Parag G., Gaikwad Suvarna K., Toke Ganesh, “A Novel approach of MIG Welding using PLC”, A Novel approach of MIG Welding using PLC, Vol. 3, Issue 2, pp. 7480-7485, (February 2014).