Author : Gayathri K 1
Date of Publication :7th November 2016
Abstract: The objective of this project is to improve the safety monitoring during organ preservation and transplantation. Coolbox system lead to reperfusion injury so cool box is replaced by warm preservation during transportation and design of temperature controller is needed to regulate the temperature. Peltier effect is majorly cooling of one junction and the heating of the other when electric current is maintained in a circuit of material consisting of two dissimilar conductors and thermostat is used for maintaining the setpoint. simulation is done with the help of Mat lab software and temperature is being regulated easily inside the organ transplantation box
- Boyle J, MacKie RM, Briggs JD et al. Cancer, warts and sunshine in renal transplant recipients: a casecontrol study. Lancet 1984; i: 702±5.
- Walder BK, Robertson MR, Jeremy D. Skin cancer and immuno-suppression. Lancet 1971; ii: 1282±3.
- Hoover R, Fraumeni JF Jr. Risk of cancer in renaltransplant recipients. Lancet 1973; ii: 55±7. 4 Koranda FC, Dehmel EM, Kahn G et al. Cutaneous complications in immunosuppressed renal homograft recipients. JAMA 1974; 229: 419±24.
- Marshall V. Pre-malignant and malignant skin tumours in immunosuppressed patients. Transplantation 1974; 17: 272±5.
- Matas AJ, Simmons RL, Kjellstrand CM. Increased incidence of malignancy during chronic renal failure. Lancet 1975; i: 883±6.
- Sheil AGR. Cancer in renal allograft recipients in Australia and New Zealand. Transplant Proc 1977; 9: 1133±6.