Author : Vishal V. Patil 1
Date of Publication :7th February 2017
Abstract: Rubber seed oil methyl ester, Butanol, Diesel
- A. S. Ramadhas, C. Muraleedharan, S. Jayaraj, “Performance and Emission evaluation of a diesel engine fueled with methyl esters of rubber seed oil,” Renewable Energy, 30, pp. 1789-1800, March 2005.
- A. S. Ramadhas, S. Jayaraj, C. Muraleedharan, “Characterization and effect of using rubber seed oil as fuel in the compression ignition engines,” Renewable Energy, 30, pp. 795-803, September 2004.
- A. S. Ramadhas, S. Jayaraj, C. Muraleedharan, “Duel fuel mode operation in diesel engines using renewable fuels rubber seed oil and coir pith producer gas,” Renewable Energy, 33, pp. 2077-2083, January 2008.
- C. D. Rakopoulos, A. M. Dimaratos, E. G. Gialoumis, D. C. Rakapoulos, “ Study of turbocharged diesel engine operation, pollutant emissions and combustion noise radiation during starting with bio diesel or nbutanol diesel fuel blends,” Applied Energy, 88, pp. 3905-3916, April 2011.
- G. Tuccar, T. Ozgur, K. Aydin, “Effect of diesel microalgae biodiesel butanol blends on performance and emissions of diesel engine,” Fuel, 132, pp. 47-52, May 2014.
- B. Choi, X. Jiang, Y. K. Kim, G. Jung, C. Lee, I. choi, et al, “Effect of diesel fuel blend with n-butanol on emission of a turbocharged common rail direct injection diesel engine,” Applied Energy, 146, pp. 20- 18, February 2015.
- Z. Sahin, O. N. Aksu, “Experimental investigation of the effects of using low ratio n-butanol diesel fuel blends on engine performance and exhaust emissions in turbocharged DI diesel engine,” Renewable Energy, 77, pp. 279-290, November 2014.
- D. F. Melvin DF, R. R. Edwin, B. Durga Prasad , et al. “A multi-variant approach to optimize process parameters for biodiesel extraction from rubber seed oil.” Applied Energy, 88, pp. 2056-2063, 2011.