Author : MR.Onkar R. Ukarde 1
Date of Publication :5th April 2017
Abstract: This case study investigates experimentally the strengthening of reinforced concrete deep beams using steel fibers. The experimental work consists of casting and testing deep beams to show the effect of volume of steel fibers on the behavior of the deep beams on ultimate load, deflection, with constant shear span to depth (a/d) ratios. On the other hand, the effects of these parameters on the behavior and capability of deep beams with variable steel fiber – volume fraction are obtained by using three groups of beams having steel fiber– volume fractions of 0.0%, 0.5%, 1%, 1.5% in deep beams.
- Soo-Yeon SEO1, Seung-Joe YOON1, Woo-Jin ―Stuctural Behavior of R/C deep With Headed longitudional Rainforcemenet‖
- D. R. Sahoo1 and S.-H. Chao2 ―Use of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Enhanced Performance of Deep Beams with Large Openins‖
- G. Appa Rao* & K. Kunal ― Shear strength of RC deep beams‖
- Maneesh Kumar CS1 B.Bharathi2T.Gnanaprakash 3 ―Experimental Study on Strenght Of Fibre Rainforced deep beam
- P.C. Varghese (2005) ―Advanced reinforced concrete design.‖Prentice-Hall of India pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, Second Edition, 2005 Page no 50-73
- Mohammad Abdul Rashid and Ahsanul Kabir (1996) ―Behavior of concrete deep beam under uniform loading.‖ Journal of Civil Engineering, The Institution of Engineering, Bangladesh, Vol. CE 24. No-2, 1996, Page No 155-170.
- Heba A Mohamed (2013) ―Experimental and Finite element Analysis on the Steel fiber Reinforced concrete Deep beams with web Openings‖ International Journal of engineering and Innovative Technology,Volume 3,Issue 2,August 2013
- Dr.G.N Ronghe1,Tanvin Singh2,Rajiv Gupta3,Gaurav Kumar4(2014) ―Analysis Based On Ansys of PCC Deep Beams with Opening Strengthened With CFRP‖ Journal of Engineering Research and Application, Volume 4,Issue 2,February 2014